This comedy-fantasy adventure
- is full of wackiness, mayhem, and laugh-out loud moments
- teaches the value of taking responsibility for your actions and telling the truth
- blends realistic fiction with fantasy
- features comic-style illustrations in every chapter
- celebrates the value of friendship, family, and good teachers in your life
- features a diverse cast of characters
Intended for kids and tweens 8 to 12 years old, this book is perfect for
- independent young readers, boys and girls
- fans of illustrated chapter book series like Diary of a Wimpy Kid, The Terrible Two, Middle School, and Locker 37
- fans of the popular Nickelodeon show All That
This novel will keep middle graders entertained with its fast pace, fantastical chaos, and hilarious tricks. If you've ever dreamed of pranking the world with toilet clowns and spider drones, this book is for you.
Each family will have seven days to explore and return any books. Each box will include a prepaid shipping label.
Once we receive returns and have ensured all contents are in mint condition, each family will receive a refund equal to the amount of returned product.
In the event books are returned damaged or returned after the 7 day window, your family will receive store credit. Returns of any kind can not be received after 30 days, regardless of condition.
Shipping and Handling Fee
All box options will have an additional nonrefundable shipping and handling fee of $10 per box included in your purchase.